- Prepares preliminary plans and designs, technical drawings and detailed cost estimates of engineering works
- Carries out feasibility studies and surveys
- preparation and evaluation of tender documents
- Administers and enforces Codes and Standards on engineering projects
- Provide engineering data and cost estimates for the organization’s budget
- physical supervision of works at site
- Assists in the supervision of engineering works to ensure compliance with Codes and Standards and checks finished works for adherence to the organization’s specifications
- Monitors physical implementation and provides quality control supervision to programs and projects
- Carries out physical verification and ensures all constructions are as per the design drawings
- Scrutinizes structural drawings and estimates for proposed projects
- Assists in the administration of contracts for engineering projects
- Inspects the quality of works and controls the workmanship
- Carries out site visit to the Dzongkhags for physical verification of works as per technical sanction accorded
- The engineering sector is also responsible for rural house construction approval.
Nothing to download in this sector.